What information do we collect from you?
Here are the types of data we obtain about you and your general dental health. We use this information to carry out your treatment efficiently and to provide you with continuing care.
- Personal details – name, mobile/telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, occupation, marital status
- Medical and dental histories
- X-rays, scans, clinical photographs and study models
- Proposed treatment plans, treatments done, consent forms, waivers, clinical notes and costs
- Any correspondence with other healthcare providers relating to you (referrals, previous records, etc.)
- Feedback, reviews, complaints and surveys
- Anonymous statistical data about the website user browsing actions and patterns which may include contents viewed, page response times, length of visits to certain pages and other interactions made on the website
How do we obtain these data?
You may give us data about you through any of the following:
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, chat or WhatsApp
- Submitting enquiry, appointment, feedback or survey forms on the website
- Using our virtual dental consultation service
- Filling out forms in our clinics
- Committing to treatments and attending appointments
How do we protect your information?
We are aware of the sensitive nature of the personal information you have given us. Our team is trained in the appropriate use of your data and we take all measures to keep patient information confidential. We do not sell or share your information to any third party. We only share information with your consent. If legal authorities request for your information, we may do so in compliance with the UAE law.
What are cookies?